This introduction covers the underlying principles that define the market development approach—an approach that leverages the private sector for poverty reduction.
Market development projects pursue two avenues to improve the lives of poor people:
- To increase incomes for poor people, by promoting their livelihoods as workers, producers and business owners
- To increase the provision of products and services poor people need, including access to inputs, infrastructure, information and health services There are a number of approaches to designing a market development project.
Duration: 4 Weeks
Students, Professionals all levels
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Develop a strategic framework for assessing market opportunities
- Anticipate and take advantage of surprising inconsistencies in the customer decision process
- Leverage pricing architectures best positioned to help capture value
- Choose the digital marketing channels best suited for their product and market
- Communicate more effectively with the marketing team
- How do electricity systems work? An introduction
- How do different types of electricity generation technology work?
- How are electricity systems affected by increased penetrations of variable renewables?
- Options for managing increased penetrations of variable renewables
- What might the future hold?
- Policies and incentives to overcome barriers
What is refund policy?
If you subscribed, you get a 7-day free trial during which you can cancel at no penalty. After that, we don’t give refunds, but you can cancel your subscription at any time. See our full refund policy.
Can I just enroll on a single course?
Yes! To get started, click the course card that interests you and enroll. You can enroll and complete the course to earn a shareable certificate, or you can audit it to view the course materials for free. When you subscribe to a course that is part of a Specialization, you’re automatically subscribed to the full specialization. Visit your learner dashboard to track your progress.
Is financial aid available?
Yes! To get started, click the course card that interests you and enroll. You can enroll and complete the course to earn a shareable certificate, or you can audit it to view the course materials for free. When you subscribe to a course that is part of a Specialization, you’re automatically subscribed to the full Specialization. Visit your learner dashboard to track your progress.
Can I take the course for free?
When you enroll in the course, you get access to all of the courses in the Specialization, and you earn a certificate when you complete the work. If you only want to read and view the course content, you can audit the course for free. If you cannot afford the fee, you can apply for financial aid.
Is this course really 100% online? Do I need to attend any classes in person?
This course is completely online, so there’s no need to show up to a classroom in person. You can access your lectures, readings and assignments anytime and anywhere via the web or your mobile device.
In order to pay using PayPal, you should register first, click on the REGISTER button and fill all required information then you will be redirected to PayPal payment.
For direct payment methods, you can pay directly to Take the Course button.
To know about other payment methods, you should contact to: email@example.com
The Center for Innovation and sustainability
23 King Street,
Module 1: Assessing market opportunities
Module 2: Understanding customer decision process
Module 3: Value chain Arquitecture
Module 4: Digital marketing channels
Module 5: Framework for Digitizing the Supply Chain
Module 7: Case Study
Market Innovation and Value Chain DevelopmentENROLL NOW