The Logical Framework is a tool to help strengthen project design, implementation, and evaluation. This means that you use it throughout the project cycle. A Logical Framework is a simple tool which helps you:
- Organize your thinking;
- Relate activities and investment to expected results;
- Set performance indicators;
- Allocate responsibilities;
Duration: 4 Weeks
Students, Professionals all levels
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Apply the Logical Framework methodology to a real situation related to the formulation of development projects.
- Understand the steps of the logical framework methodology and its practical application.
- Analyze the elements of a logical framework matrix: levels of objectives, activities, indicators, means of verification and assumptions.
- Apply the logical framework methodology to the formulation of a project.
- How do electricity systems work? An introduction
- How do different types of electricity generation technology work?
- How are electricity systems affected by increased penetrations of variable renewables?
- Options for managing increased penetrations of variable renewables
- What might the future hold?
- Policies and incentives to overcome barriers
What is refund policy?
If you subscribed, you get a 7-day free trial during which you can cancel at no penalty. After that, we don’t give refunds, but you can cancel your subscription at any time. See our full refund policy.
Can I just enroll on a single course?
Yes! To get started, click the course card that interests you and enroll. You can enroll and complete the course to earn a shareable certificate, or you can audit it to view the course materials for free. When you subscribe to a course that is part of a Specialization, you’re automatically subscribed to the full specialization. Visit your learner dashboard to track your progress.
Is financial aid available?
Yes! To get started, click the course card that interests you and enroll. You can enroll and complete the course to earn a shareable certificate, or you can audit it to view the course materials for free. When you subscribe to a course that is part of a Specialization, you’re automatically subscribed to the full Specialization. Visit your learner dashboard to track your progress.
Can I take the course for free?
When you enroll in the course, you get access to all of the courses in the Specialization, and you earn a certificate when you complete the work. If you only want to read and view the course content, you can audit the course for free. If you cannot afford the fee, you can apply for financial aid.
Is this course really 100% online? Do I need to attend any classes in person?
This course is completely online, so there’s no need to show up to a classroom in person. You can access your lectures, readings and assignments anytime and anywhere via the web or your mobile device.
In order to pay using PayPal, you should register first, click on the REGISTER button and fill all required information then you will be redirected to PayPal payment.
For direct payment methods, you can pay directly to Take the Course button.
To know about other payment methods, you should contact to: email@example.com
The Center for Innovation and sustainability
23 King Street,
Module 1: Introduction to Development Projects
Module 2: Project life cycle
Module 3: Cause and Effect Analysis
Module 4: The logical framework approach
Module 5: Conceptual Modeling
Module 6: The Logical Framework Matrix Approach
Module 7: Case Study
The course is aimed at reducing unnecessary use of energy in doing usual activitiesENROLL NOW