Ph.D. in Educational Research
UNICEPES offers society scientific and professional training to achieve the highest academic degree: Doctor in a research pathway.
This PhD program provides a profile oriented to professional research and has an excellent academic level and a flexible and tailored curricular design that allows doctors and PhD students to obtain the adequate preparation for their interests and global progress.
The objective of this program is to train doctors who contribute to the human, scientific and technological development of society.
The main goal of this program is to train a new generation of researchers and educators who contribute to the human, scientific and technological development of society.
To do this Ph.D. you need:
- To be in possession of the master’s degree/master / magister.
- Take a study program tailored according to the student’s education, interests, and thesis topic.
- Successfully pass 4 study phases: Tutoring, Teaching, Research, and Thesis completion.
- Be comfortable Studying in Distance Modality.
The University of Pan American Center for Higher Education – UNICEPES, is one of the top-ranked universities in Mexico and Latin America, which is committed to academic excellence in study programs, quality teaching, research, and social and human action. UNICEPES, as an Institution of Higher Education, has academic programs incorporated into the National Autonomous University of Mexico and programs with Recognition of Official Validity of Studies of the Ministry of Education, as well as agreements with Universities of Iberoamerica for double degree programs; All its study programs are officially recognized as being part of the national educational system. Likewise, we are associate members of the Mexican Council for Postgraduate Studies (COMEPO), which groups higher education institutions and research centers with the highest quality graduate programs in Mexico.
The online degrees have international validity and are recognized by educational authorities in Mexico accredited by RVOE: DOC111201, Code: D.G.P. 279613.
Find more in the UNICEPES Oficial Site
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
There is substantial demand for Project management faculty in different areas at universities around the world. Many of our students obtain multiple offers for tenure-track positions, and starting salaries are usually between $100,000 and $200,000, depending on university and specialization. Graduates of our program have obtained positions in prestigious universities throughout the world.
- Train doctors who contribute with relevance to the human, scientific and technological development of society and in the field of research of the doctoral student.
- Provide higher education to people with social sense with motivation for research looking for sustainable solutions for organizations and society.
- Transform the human capital with the capacity to create, design, assess, and manage solutions that positively impact the sustainable development and quality of life of people and society, promoting economic growth and wellbeing.
- Train researchers who contribute to the intellectual growth of society from their line of specialization
Who is it for?
Doctoral programs have a profile oriented to professional research and have an excellent academic level and a flexible with a tailored curricular design that allows researchers to obtain the necessary preparation within their research pathway to respond to the rising needs from the current challenges of our societies in different countries. Doctoral programs allow PhD learners to study a tailor-made educational program in distance learning. This is an educational strategy that allows doctoral student to carry out their self-paced online doctoral studies according to the time and place of their research, with permanent support and orientation form tutors and thesis supervisors through the new Information and technologies tools. The curricular design and academic monitoring of the program being studied is supervised by highly experienced academics. The study program articulates the desired line of research, the thesis project to be carried out, the prior training of each person, and their interests. The PhD Secretariat office will provide all support during the application process and will help you to assist in any issue regarding academic and administrative subjects of the program.
Doctoral programs are supported by major United States universities, Latin America, and Europe, converging researchers from different continents in a continuous and smooth exchange of knowledge between professors and researchers. Furthermore, CEPES transfers its important intellectual and technological capital to enrich the doctoral program with study material, a Virtual Campus, and a network of researchers, professors, and professionals from more than 50 universities and organizations.
- Acta de Nacimiento (copia legible)
- Copia Certificada ante notario público de Grado de Maestría
- Copia Certificada ante notario público de Cédula Profesional
- Copia Certificada ante notario público de Certificado de Estudios de Licenciatura o Ingeniería.
- C.V. actualizado
- Carta de Exposición de Motivos de ingreso firmada
- Propuesta de Investigación
- Solicitud de inscripción
- Solicitud de beca
- Fotografía Digital en formato .jpg (vestimenta formal, sobre un fondo blanco liso y con el rostro despejado).
- Citizenship card
- Birth Registration (legible copy)
- Certified copies of a Master’s Degree.
- Certified Copy or Apostilled of Professional Card (if issued in the country of origin).
- Updated Resume
- Motivation letter
- Research proposal
- Enrollment Request
- Scholarship Application (only to those who meet scholarship criteria)
- Digital Photography in .jpg format (formal dress, on a plain white background and with a clear face)
The Doctorate program in Educational Research has a curricular structure based on 4 academic phases:
Phase 1: Tutoring
- Duration: 128 hours.
- Aim: Guide to define the topic of the thesis, objectives, hypotheses and methodology.
- Work plan: With the support of a tutor, prepare the proposal for the doctoral thesis outline.
Phase 2: Teaching
- Duration: 432 hours.
- Aim: Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to provide solutions that contribute to human, scientific, and technological development in the research line of the doctoral student.
- Work plan: Take a series of subjects defined at a distance according to previous studies and the subject of the thesis. In this phase, the doctoral student must take Subjects appropriate to the chosen thesis topic.
Phase 3: Research
Duration: 384 hours.
Aim: To prepare the doctoral thesis project.
Work plan: With the support of the Thesis Director, carry out research work leading to the completion of the project.
Phase 4: Doctoral Thesis
- Duration: 256 hours.
- Aim: To write the doctoral thesis work.
- Work plan: Under the supervision of the Thesis Director will carry out the research: analysis and results achieved.
- Tuition Fee: $ 1000 USD
- Fee for Academic program: $ 13500 USD
- Degree registration fees: $ 1500 USD
- Cinnova offers scholarships for this program, review eligibility criteria before applying for scholarships.
- This program allows monthly installment payments up to 30 months.
- Cinnova offer a limited number of scholarships and educational grants please refer to scholarships and grants
The award of the scholarship below is based on application selection results. Only applicants that are accepted for enrolment in the program can be considered as candidates for the scholarship. Candidates should download and fill the form to request a scholarship/study grant, then submit all supporting documentation along with the application form to the admission office.
Applicants must provide accurate and true information and required documents for the scholarship all together with the required documents for admission to the Master´s degree program.
Scholarships provided through the Center For sustainable Innovation “CINNOVA”
Cinnova provides up to 50% tuition fee scholarship for postgraduate courses.
The discount equals 50% off the full course cost. The discount will be applied at the start of the course for Online programs.
The financial assistance does not cover the registration costs.
- Applicants must be from developing countries* who can demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
- Applicants who are currently living in Mexico under a working visa are NOT eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants who want to pursue a second post-graduate degree at Cinnova are not eligible for the scholarship.
*Developing countries included in the latest OECD DAC list.
To apply for scholarships and study grants filling the registration form. If you need more information, feel free to contact the admission office to email@example.com and the admissions support by calling to +223 55 949 4799
Applications and Finacial assistance request until July 30th, 2020,
Classes start August 18th, 2020
In order to start your admission please fill the application form attached and send us to firstname.lastname@example.org , one of our representatives will contact you shortly to guide you during the entire admission process.
Also, you can start your application online by clicking here:Online Applications
The Center for Innovation and Sustainability
ARS – East Legon, Accra
Tel.: +233 55 949 4799
Office Lima – Peru
The Center for Innovation and Sustainability
Admissions Office for Online education
Andromeda MzB, Block 20
Tel.: +51 64241807
Whatsapp: +51 988041893
Salazar Norte # 26, Col. Cuauhtémoc, C.P. 61506
Tel. 01 800 002 3737
Is financial aid available?
Yes, The Center for Innovation and sustainability provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by submitting your scholarship aplication to the program´s manager for evaluation.
How can I apply for a CINNOVA scholarship?
During admission selection process, outstanding applicants from developing countries with financial need will be automatically considered as candidates for the award of the CINNOVA scholarship. Thus, no separate application is necessary.
What is the status of the master’s programme at UNICEPES?
The master’s programme at UNICEPES officially recognised as a national institution of higher education by the Secretary of Public Education of the Ministry of Education, of Mexico. In addition, UNICEPES postgraduate degree programs were accredited by the National Institution for the Official Recognition of Studies (REVOE) of the federal and national government in Mexico.
Do I need any professional experience in order to apply for the programme?
Our program does not require professional experience.
Is the programme offered in Spanish or English?
The Master program is ofered both in Spanish and English languages, but you should demostrate proficiency in the language of the program you will register.
Do I need to have a bachelor’s degree in a certain field?
Interested applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in a field related to the program.
Part-Time Program for International Students
In addition to the online Ph. D. program, UNICEPES and The Center for Innovation and Sustainability offer a part-time Dual Career Training Programme. The program has two Phases:
The first phase delivered Online that covers most of the program and the second phase is delivered in the University Campus in Morelia Mexico. The program meets the needs and availability of Doctorate students with full-time or part-time jobs, allowing them to combine their careers by obtaining a Ph.D. Students will have the opportunity to gain more experience and knowledge by visiting sites and operations from important industries and projects in Mexico. For more information please contact email@example.com.
Tuition Fees for Part-Time Programs
- Admission and Reservation Fees: $ 1000 USD
- Overall tuition Fees: $ 13500 USD
- Degree Accreditation and Registration fees: $ 1500 USD
- This program allows monthly installment payments up to 30 months.
- The cost of the program Cover some living expenses for 10 days of training in Mexico such as Accommodation, Meals, Transport from the airport to the University campus.
- Outstanding Students are encouraged to apply for financial assistance to cover 50% of the cost of a roundtrip airline ticket. This may be subject to a previous assessment of the academic performance of the student during the program and other relevant aspects.
- These fees do not include Visa plications related costs.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Register to the best Top-ranked International Universities from Latin AmericaRegister